AM Preschool 9:00-12:30 or PM Preschool 12:30 to 3:30PM
- 5 Days/Week $535/month (Includes staying for lunch)
- 4 Days/Week $455/month (Includes staying for lunch)
- 3 Days/Week $355/month (Includes staying for lunch)
- 2 Days/Week $255/month (Includes staying for lunch)
Both AM & PM Preschool 9:00Am-3:30PM
- 5 Days/Week $635/month
- 4 Days/Week $555/month
- 3 Days/Week $455/month
- 2 Days/Week $355/month
FULL DAY PROGRAMS ( preschool plus after-care)
- 7 AM-5:30 PM 5 days/week 10 hours maximum $865/month
- 7 AM-5:30 PM 4 days/week 10 hours maximum $720/month
- 7 AM-5:30 PM 3 days/week 10 hours maximum $575/month
- 7 AM-5:30 PM 2 days/week 10 hours maximum $395/month
A yearly supply and registration fee of $125 is due at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable and reserves your child’s space for the following school year.
Our program provides a traditional Montessori half-day preschool program suitable for children between the ages of 2 ½ and 6 years of age. We follow the Riverview Public School schedule closing Christmas break, mid-winter break, spring break, National Holidays, and 1 teacher in-service day. We also close the last full week in August for maintenance.
This program is meant for the child who does not normally need additional childcare beyond 9-12 AM, and after 3:30 PM. Childcare may be available, with prior arrangements, space permitting, at the rate of $10 per hour.
FULL DAY PROGRAM
A yearly supply and registration fee of $125 is due at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable and reserves your child’s space for the current or upcoming school year.
This program offers two Montessori preschool sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Washington State Regulations recommends us to impose a maximum of 10 hours per day for any child. Daycare is closed between Christmas Eve and New Years, Spring Break, one week prior to and including Labor Day weekend and most National Holidays.